- 2200 Onwards INR
Driven by technical excellence, we are counted as the topmost manufacturer and supplier of excellent quality range of PID Binocular Pathological Research Microscope that is used in research centre and biological laboratories. The microscope provided by us is manufactured by adept professionals at our well-equipped production unit using supreme quality materials. It involves identification of malaria parasite or its antigens/products in the blood of the patient. Moreover, offered PID Binocular Pathological Research Microscope tests involve staining and direct visualization of the parasite under the microscope.
- Smooth coaxial knob for focus adjustment
- Excellent contrast control
- Negligible maintenance
- Optical System: Plan / Achromat optical system.
- Magnification: 100x-1000x for visual observation.
- Eyepiece tubes:Binocular tube, Sidentopf type ( 30 , IP distance 55-75mm, 360 rotatable).
- Eyepieces: WF 10x (F.O.V. 20mm) & Centering telescopic eye-piece.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece, reversed type.
- Stage: Rectangular142x 120 mm surface stage mounted on the main body cross travel 130x50mm using low-positioned X/Y coaxial control knob.
- Objectives: QUPPH Series Phase Plan / Achromat10x N.A.0.25, 20x N.A.0.4, 40x N.A.0.65,100x N.A.1.25
- Condenser: Phase contrast condenser, Annular diaphragm turn plate.
- Illumination: 3W LED lighting system with brightness controller.
- Filters: Frosted White Filter & Green Filter.Digital PID Bio-Thermal Hot Plate:
- Control Action: PID Reverse Action
- Input: K type thermocouple.
- Output: Relay Output.
- Alarm: 1 deviation High alarm (AL1)
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature 100 Celsius with auto cut facility.
- 5000 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
NO. 84, HSIDC Industrial Estate, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India