- 2200 Onwards INR
We feel glad to introduce ourselves as the leading manufacturer and supplier of premium quality range of Ecostar-Plus Binocular Pathological Microscope. It is manufactured with high level of precision using optimum quality materials under the stern guidance of our seasoned technocrats. This offers clear stereoscopic view with comfortable and ergonomic operation. Clients can avail this Ecostar-Plus Binocular Pathological Microscope from us in various designs and technical specifications at most competitive prices.
- Automatic Cut-off Device
- Automatic temperature control
- Less power consumption
- Optical System: Finite colour corrected Optical System
- Stand: Aluminum die-cast stand with hand rests for enhanced comfort and stability
- Viewing Head: Sliding Binocular or Trinocular head, 30 inclined, 360 rotatable, Interpupillary distance 53 75mm, with dual diopteric adjustment
- Eyepiece: Widefield 10x/18mm anti-fungal & anti-reflection hard coated
- Nosepiece: Reverse angle quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with precise click stops
- Objective: QUSP series high-contrast flat field DIN SEMI-Plan Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded), 100x (spring loaded, oil), anti-fungal & anti-reflection hard coated
- Mechanical Stage: Double plate stage size 190x140mm, X/Y travel range 90mm x 65mm. Low drive right hand movement controls. Hard coated surface for scratch resistance. Double specimen holder clip
- Focusing Movement: Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on gear systems for smooth operation. Fine adjustment 0.2mm/rotation with maximum 2 micron scale increment.
- Condenser: Sub-stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25. Iris diaphragm with Frosted white/blue filter, anti-fungal & anti-reflection hard coated. Rack and pinion movements on stainless steel guides.
- Light Source: Halogen 6V-20W or LED 3W illumination with variable illumination control. Up to 2,000 hours of Halogen lamp life and 100,000 hours of LED life, Universal input 100V 240V AC, 50/60Hz. Built in voltage stabilizer
- Carrying Case: Styrofoam Packing
- Supplied with: Power Cable (5ft), Immersion Oil, Spare bulb (In halogen only), Nylon Dust Cover & Cleaning Cloth,Styrofoam Casing
- Optional Accessories: Pointers & Micrometer Reticules, Phase-contrast, Polarizing, Fluorescence and Dark Field Kits, Quintuple nose -piece, Application Specific Objectives and Eyepieces, Digital Cameras (1.3, 3MP, 5MP, 9MP, 10MP, 14 MP) and Adapters, Battery backup upto 6-7 Hours, Wooden Box
- Dimensions: 342.9 x 254 x 419.10 mm
- Weight: 6.400 Kgs
- 5000 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
NO. 84, HSIDC Industrial Estate, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India