- 2200 Onwards INR
Since our rise, we have been affianced in offering premium quality range of EcoSTAR Binocular Pathological Research Microscope. It is manufactured under the strict vigilance of our deft professionals using quality-tested materials. This is best for research of biology, tumology, cytology, immunology and Haematology. Available in various designs and technical specifications, this EcoSTAR Binocular Pathological Research Microscope can be purchased from us at marginal prices.
- Highly accurate and easy to operate
- Hassle free operation
- Longer service life
- Viewing Head:Binocular tube, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Eyepiece: Wide Field eyepiece WF 10x, FOV 18mm
- Nosepiece:Quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type)
- Objective: QUSP Series Semi-PLAN DIN Objective 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X Oil, (S)
- Mechanical Stage: Graduated Mechanical rectangular stage, size 140 x 140mm with cross travel 90 (X) x 65mm (Y) on ball bearing with co-axial controls
- Focusing Movement: Separate coarse & fine focusing mechanism.
- Condenser: Moveable ABBE Condenser, centerable, NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm and special FROSTED white filter, Swing-in and swing-out filter holder
- Light Source: Illumination system LED 3.5W 3V with intensity control regulator, Universal power supply 110V - 240V, CE approved.
- Carrying Case: Styrofoam Packing
- Supplied with: User manual, Vinyl Dust cover, Cleaning cloth and 01 units Fuses
- Optional Accessories: Wooden carrying case, Trinocular Head, QUSP series DIN Semi-Plan objectives 20x, 60x SL, WF 15x,WF 20x,Pointers & Micrometer Reticules, Phase contrast, Polarizing, Fluorescence and Dark Field attachments, Digital USB Cameras (1.3MP,3MP, 5MP, 14MP) with in-built adaptors, Digital Cameras and DSLR Cameras with adaptors, Illumination System Halogen 6V 20W.
- 5000 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
NO. 84, HSIDC Industrial Estate, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India