- 2200 Onwards INR
Owing to the expertise of our skilled professionals, we are able to manufacture and supply our clients high quality Digital Compound Microscope. It is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. This is a perfect microscope for a range of people from professionals, students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. Moreover, this Digital Compound Microscope can be bought in various technical specifications at industry-leading prices.
- Negligible maintenance
- Longer service life
- Rugged design
Digital Metallurgical Industrial Microscope
- EyePieces: WF 10X-18mm
- Reticule EyePieces: WF 10X-18mm(Cross Reticule 0.1mm)
- Objective Infinity LONG WORKING DISTANCE PLAN Objective , 4X/0.1,10X/0.25,
- 20X/0.4 (S) and 40X/0.65 (S)
- Head :Trinocular Head Inclined 30, Rotatable 360, Interpupilary Distance: 50-75mm with adaptor
- Nosepiece: Quadruple
- Mechanical Stage:Stage Size: 142X134mm, Travel: 76mmX50mm
- Focus:Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing Knobs
- Illumination: 6V/20W Halogen Lamp (Reflection Illumination System).
- Filter: Blue , Ground Glass
Specification of Digital Microscopes:
- LED TV/Monitor
- LED Size: 10.1 LED Screen with fully touch panel
- Processor:Intel Atom 1.66Ghz (Dual Core).
- Hard Disk : 32GB
- RAM : 2GB DDR2
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 and 8
- webcam:1.3MP front. Easy to use.
- Slots: 2 USB slots, USB mouse, Wi-Fi, RJ-45 for internet connectivity.
- Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor :1/2 3.0MP CMOS
- Valid Pixel : 2048*1536
- Pixel Size : 3.18m *3.18m
- Digital Output : 24bit(color)
- Image Format : Frame Rate-7.5f/s@ 2048*1536:800600 30f/s
- White Balance : Manual/Auto
- Output : USB 2.0
- 5000 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
NO. 84, HSIDC Industrial Estate, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India