- 2200 Onwards INR
Being a customer oriented firm, we are engaged in offering an optimum quality Desktop Digital Microscopes. These are used in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, hospitals and many other places. These offer a tilting functionality, so that samples can be observed from various angles. For inspection, documentation, and analyses such as measurement in 2D and 3D as well as 3D topographies in surface metrology, Desktop Digital Microscopes have become increasingly popular in production, quality control and quality assurance, failure analysis, research and development as well as forensics.
- Robust construction
- High operational fluency
- Longer service life
Specification of Digital Microscopes:
- Image Sensor : SONY 1/2″ CMOS
- Valid Pixel : 1600×1200(2.0MP)
- Pixel Size : 2.8m*2.8m
- Digital Output : 24bit(color)
- Image Format : Frame Rate-1600×1200 7.5f/s:800×600 30f/s
- White Balance : Manual/Auto
- Output : AV Format
- LED Size: 9.5″/12.5” TFT LED Screen.
- 8 Languages menu changeable and blue background display.
- All functions controlled by remote control.
- Multi System, PAL/NTSC/SECAM
- Input: AV
- Power: DC 12V
- USB Support LED TFT Screen
- Output: S-video output for connect to external monitor.
- 5000 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
NO. 84, HSIDC Industrial Estate, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India